Rather than patting myself on the back and skipping today's challenge,
I hauled everything out, and --eeeewwww!! Apparently we didn't clean up the sawdust very well from drilling through the cabinet to install the microwave. Plus other accumulated yuck that got wiped up. Rounded up a few bins and replaced everything. One thing that wastes a lot of space in this cabinet (but doesn't show) is the power cord for the microwave. It curls up from the bottom right and then to an outlet approximately behind Uncle Ben there. Everything on top of that is all topsy-turvy. I used a couple of twist ties to corrall it a bit.
It actually worked out fairly well that the bin for the vinegars/sauces wasn't very deep, cuz then the cord is behind it and everything back there is held in place. If we need anything from the rice/beans/lentils bin we can grab the whole thing without risking getting bonked on the head!