So, here goes - my most viewed posts for 2012 as provided by Google Analytics:
10. Arden's Pink Party has been popular - I think the pink food is the main attractor:
9. I whipped these adorable Baby Shoes out for Hadley while she slept in the Moby wrap - made for easy fittings!
6. A Project Toddler Runway project - Plum Pleats Pinafore Top. Look how little Arden is!
5. A little Halloween fun with the Minion Costume I made for Arden. I love that she chose a non-girly character!
... and number one for 2012 which was actually from 2011 - Arden Refashioned Shirt Dress. Hadley should be growing into these dresses shortly - yay!
Perhaps even more interesting than which posts were most popular, is how people arrived at A Jennuine Life:
* Pinterest is far and away the largest referrer with 33% of my referred traffic.
* Google comes in next with 10%. The most searched terms landing them here were:
- Minion Costume
- Pinafore Pattern
- Baby Shoes Pattern
- Christmas Tree Skirt
- DIY Ladder Shelf
Thanks for stopping by to read, for pinning, and perhaps even sharing a comment or two.
What will be popular in 2013? Let's go see!