- Organize, organize, organize! - Some areas aren't bad, but there are others which are in dire need of a thorough clean and organize. I'm thinking I'll try to tackle a room each month breaking down into different areas each week.
- Meal planning/execution - I've improved on this in 2012, so it's really a continuation of that. I have so many recipes pulled out of magazines and pinned in Pinterest that I'd like to try, so I'm thinking a new recipe to try every week or every other week.
- Weight - It's time I got serious about losing the baby weight. From my first daughter, mind you. I was much more successful managing my weight with my second pregnancy and was back to pre-Hadley baby weight within a couple of months. I gained an unknown amount of weight with Arden's pregnancy due to bed rest and boredom; all of which I never lost. I've been diligently using the Lose It! app since New Year's Day and have already lost four pounds (probably mostly water weight, but hey it's weight loss!).
- Running - now that the neuroma is gone and my foot is on the mend, my running goals for 2013 are to return to regular mileage of about 15 miles a week and to run a half marathon.
- New Products - I have several ideas for products to add to the shop.
- Stock Shop - Beef up the ready to ship items.
- Increase readership and Interaction - Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays is part of this goal and I'd like to offer at least one series in 2013.
- Sponsors - I'd like to partner with sponsors to bring great products to my readers and vice versa. Hopefully this will mean some giveways and promotions!
- Attend a Conference - This one is a pie in the sky goal. I get so envious and inspired when I see the posts about great creative conferences.
How about you? Have you thought about what you'd like to accomplish in 2013?