The Calla Lily Crop Top features a waist-skimming high-low hem with a button or snap closure in the back which can be made as a visible or hidden placket. Fully lined, it can be sleeveless or with shaped cap sleeves. A cute little design element are pleats or gathers at the front shoulder, or you can make a plain top. It can even be made reversible!
Sizes 2T through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 31-page PDF file which features:
- printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- link to a video tutorial for the optional clean finish on a lined sleeve
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
- seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 15 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, poplin, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, chambray, batiste, or rayon challis. The optional flounce can be made with lace, fringe, or other decorative trims, or using lightweight woven fabric like chiffon, charmeuse, gauze, satin, etc.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.