Welcome to Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays at A Jennuine Life!
I’ve been up to my armpits in nautical flags this last week so I haven’t been able to do much niftyfying (I’m so going to start using that made up word!) so I thought I’d share some great recent projects I spotted around the community:
1. Husband’s Shirt Refashion by Ma Nouvelle Mode – an oversized man’s shirt becomes a flattering form fitting dress
2. DIY Pottery Barn Bath Storage Ladder by Charm Bracelet Diva – her kids’ rickety monkey bars became gorgeous bath storage for a pittance of PB prices
3. Sisal and Beadboard add New Twist by Lake Girl Paints – thrift barn finds and freebies become great upcycled accent
4. Date Night Cardi by Alida Makes – a sad cardi gets a Pinterest inspired makeover and gets to go on a date
5. Refashion: Polka Dot Shirt by I Still Love You – a shirt from a friend gets an overhaul to become a great new wardrobe staple
Now for the party:
Are you taking thrift store finds or items you’ve had laying about the house and remaking them into something.. more? Bring on your curbside finds, organizational tools, heck even if you scrubbed up or painted something stained or ugly and made it all pretty and new again. Whatever it is, link it up and share!
Link up a recent thrifty to nifty project – be sure to link to the specific post, not your main page
Visit a couple of other links and leave a nice comment – we all love thoughtful comments!
Please link back – buttons are in my buttons page or a text link is fine
I’d love it if you followed A Jennuine Life – then you’ll be sure to see if you’ve been featured!