A perfect combination of ease and fancy, the Naples Dress features a subtle high-low empire bodice with crossover neckline. It pulls over the head and is fastened with either a bias bow or flowy tie. Sleeves can be sleeveless, circular butterfly sleeves, or mid-length or long bell sleeves. Skirt options include a swishy A-line or full gathered skirt in dress or tunic lengths.
Sizes newborn through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 69-page PDF file which features:
- printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
- seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 49 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, poplin, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, chambray, batiste, or rayon challis. Knits like cotton jersey or cotton Lycra can be used for the sleeves and skirt.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.