The Satya Pants are a playful and versatile pants or shorts, with arced pockets tucked into the waist seam and back patch pockets for storing “treasures”. Options for straight leg, or a woven jogger style with elastic or cuffed ankles. Waistband options are woven or a wide knit with elastic waist.
Unisex sizes newborn through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 64-page PDF file which features:
- printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
- seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are two fit options which each contain 20 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as linen, chambray, or twill. Lighter weight fabrics such as lawn, voile, double gauze, poplin, broadcloth, rayon challis, or shirting for a lighter version. Knits like cotton jersey or cotton Lycra can also be used.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.