The Schooner Tee and Dress is a quick-sew pattern with adorable ruffled dolman sleeves. The flutters offer great comfortable sun protection for delicate shoulders. The tee is slightly a-line with standard or high-low hems and the dress a fuller a-line with a subtle high-low hem. Optional inseam pockets are offered for the dress.
Sizes newborn through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 32-page PDF file which features:
- printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 17 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium knits like tissue knits, jersey, cotton Lycra, lightweight French terry, Ponte de Roma, Liverpool, or interlock. Ribbing from cotton Lycra, rib knit, smooth cuff, or self fabric if it has sufficient recovery. Knits with 25 – 40% 2-way stretch for the body of the tee.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.