The United Dress is great sleeveless dress with a lot of character. Features include a comfortable a-line silhouette, and interesting optional pockets which elevate the styling opportunities. Make a quick summer dress out of lightweight knit, or use heavier fabrics to layer over leggings and long sleeves for a cozy winter jumper dress! The listing cover is made using quilted sweatshirt knit.
Sizes newborn through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 28-page PDF file which features:
- printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
- detailed illustrated diagrams
- thorough step by step instructions
- guidance for a well-fitted final garment
- full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
- measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
- links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 16 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Medium to stable knits like cotton Lycra, Ponte de Roma, Liverpool, French terry, or sweatshirt fleece. Ribbing from cotton Lycra, rib knit, smooth cuff, or self fabric from the dress if it has sufficient recovery. Knits with 25 – 40% 2-way stretch for the body of the dress.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.